- A lot of the reviews i read on the web bashed this card but i think its a pretty good buy for the money. it works well and is pretty quiet, only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it took me 5 hours of tinkering and finally having to go to wal mart and get a hdmi to vga adapter to work with my television
Reviews by customers
- I really thought twice about buying this card,but i was thinking that is zotac a good brand?being that it is from a smaller company Zotac. What really convinced me was the smaller size. Only 8″ in length vs. the 13″ of other 1070 cards. After reading as many reviews as I could find, pulled the trigger and bought the Zotac 1070 .
- The Zotac 1070 mini is surprisingly priced lower than most other 1070s (I got it for £350) and I really don’t know why. It’s the perfect GPU, with excellent thermals, good overclocking potential and very little power draw (you can run this with a 400w power supply).
Is zotac good? I
t has sold over 20,000,000 graphics cards like zotac rma. This card is great , its a mini card so is smaller then normal but for the size it is it still packs a punch , i have just upgraded to this from a Asus RX580 8gb which i have to say was a amazing card and looked great. Im getting atleast a 20fps or more increase which i am super impressed with , the card itself looks great , the only complaint i have is that it doesnt have a metal backplate , in my pc it is not visible as my graphics card is upright so you can view it but its still i feel a requirement for a graphics card at this price point to have a nice solid backplate.
- Bought to replace a GTX 960. easy to install, no real issues regarding driver installation. Probably a bit of overkill for Photoshop, but 3D rendering much improved and other issues have been resolved. As with all these things, a bit of tweeking required but nothing too onerous. Together with a new M.2 SSD, my computer has had a new lease of life. The free copy of Fortnite included is a bit of a joke. Do adults really engage in this sort of junk? A quick look was more than enough for me.
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card
- 9th Gen Intel Core i5 processor
- Real-time ray tracing ready
- VR Ready, Gaming Ready, 4K Ready
- Ultra-slim, Mini ITX Form Factor
- Full body SPECTRA Lighting
- Had a HP Omen desktop with a Radeon graphics card. The power supply was beefy enough for this card so it was an easy card swap. Once we loaded the drivers, my son was playing his games on the highest settings without a problem,
- The fact that you could get a RTX card under £300 is amazing. This GPU has a high quality feel, high standard look and high performance. It runs cold and quick. I would definitely suggest this GPU to anyone who’s looking for an upgrade.
Shipped with a dead HDMI port on arrival Edit – received a replacement by the end of the week, (with one day shipping) works great. Had to reinstall GeForce expirence to optimize games, but works good.
- It is a great card and it does everything I need it to do, such as edit videos, gaming, and it works well with 1080p gaming. The downside to it is the back of it. There’s no plate but it is quiet and when OC it performs well.ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition, ZT-P10600B-10M, 6GB GDDR5 VR Ready Super Compact Gaming Graphics Card
Zotac International Ltd,
Rua de Pequim No. 202A – 246,
Macau Finance Centre,
16 Andar L, Macau
Phone: +44 (0) 1344 868688
Phone: 877 599 – 6822 (US)
Email: [email protected] (general)
Email: [email protected] (US queries)